I'm doing point commisions for fakemon region maps!
-Maps done in the RSE/FRLG/DPPt/HGSS styles are 25
-Custom style: add 5
-Custom size: add 10
-Unova style map: 60
Please note me if you're interested!
So tired of not achieving what you want?So tired of not achieving what you want?So tired of not achieving what you want? by Suzanne-Helmigh
Everyone has something they really want dearly, a career, to have a certain loved one, to be able to make certain things...
The most common one among us artist are:
- I want to be able to draw better
- I want to be able to draw like "this"person.
- I want to earn money with my drawing.
- I want to be able to draw what I imagine in my head.
- I want more people to appreciate my art.
- I want more feedback from artists I admire.
- I want more..
- I want better....
All this wanting.. dreaming of... hoping for.
How about doing it!! With these sort of "wants", it's a matter of DOING IT!
How? You ask?
There are many ways, but the usual and only answers to those desires are:
- Spend the most time you have on drawing/painting.
- Go and ask people for help, it is okay to do so!
- Look at that amazing artwork and try and figure out how this person made it, perhaps he/she will tell you? Perhaps this person has made a video or tutoria
What do do as an artist in training.There are many ways to Rome they say. But I find most aspiring artists lost and asking me for guidanceWhat do do as an artist in training. by Suzanne-Helmigh
and this is what I tell them.
Find out for yourself what you really want to do with art, there are so many different professions.
Graphic designer, Concept artist (mobile and high end), Illustrator of bookcovers, or card games.
Once you can make your pick, or at least pick 1 or 2 you must find the best work on the market in those fields.
Find out what makes the best art of your favorite field the best art. What do they paint? How do they paint it? With knowing this you can find out about the things you need to study.
The most basic study aims are the following:
What forms of light art there? And how does it influence things?
The book Color and Light by James Gurney will give you a lot of insight.
How do you paint shapes? How do you light them the right way?
You will learn a l